sufrotalis Admin replied

7 weeks ago

Muay Thai - Nai Khanom Tom Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

d6a2afd33b Nai Khanomtom was born in Kum village, near the Burmese border. While he was still a young boy, his village was attacked by the Burmese soldiers, and he fled with his older sister, Aei. Tired of running Aei was caught, raped and killed by the invaders. Khanomtom alone escaped, and came back to the village just in time to cry and hold the bodies of his butchered parents, Kerd and Eee, before they were cremated along with dozens of his country folks. Following the last order he received from his father Kerd, Khanontom goes to the Pekka Temple, in the mountains, to live with the monk Kong. Aeydam, an older boy from the village of Pamok, bullies him all the time, prompting him to leave the temple. In his journey, he takes up Muay Thai lessons from a silent stranger he meets in the forest. Later, the two young men became friends and promised to fight together against the Burmese army that was advancing towards Krungsriayudhaya. Khanomtom and Aeydam split into two groups: Aeydam and his team would fight the Burmese, ambushing them in the villages of Kum and Patok, while Khanomtom's team went to the main town to help the opposition. On his way, Khanomtom was caught by the Burmese due to treason by a few Thai men. He was imprisoned, escaped, but was caught again. Much later, on the New Chedi celebration day, Prajao Mangra, the king of Burma, was pleased to see how easily his best fighters defeated an even number of boxing and wrestling champions brought on purpose from around the world. Then, he ordered the proud rebel Khanomtom to display his Muay Thai skills against nine of his soldiers; Mangra promised him death if he lost, or freedom and anything he requested if he won. After a tremendous display of technique and endurance, Khanomtom stood proud in the arena, and asked freedom not to himself, but his whole people. The Burmese king was impressed; he said that the Thai were a dangerous people that could fight with bare hands against armed men, and kept his word. For once, the Burmese and Thai peoples had a rest from their ancient struggle.
KING OF THAI BOXING is a classic example of what happens when you try to rip off a successful, mid-to-big budget film on a low budget. The inspiration for this film is none other than BANG RAJAN, the excellent Thai historical war epic; KING OF THAI BOXING attempts to tell almost exactly the same tale albeit with a fraction of the cost. Thus we get endless scenes which are mere weak imitations of those in BANG RAJAN, and a general lack of quality all round.<br/><br/>I wanted to like this film, I really did. The subject matter is interesting and there&#39;s plenty of action, as the Thai villagers attempt to fight off an invading Burmese army. It&#39;s a pity then that the quality is so bad and the director doesn&#39;t have much of a clue how to shoot action. Obviously the fighters need to hold back on their kicks and punches and knee strikes but they do so here in a very obvious way. Otherwise you get the usual round of sentiment and moralising and melodrama with the typical Thai chest-thumping patriotism. My advice? Stick with BANG RAJAN.
This movie is sometimes referred to as Ong Bak 2, which it is not, as the two movies are entirely unrelated aside from Muay Thai (Kickboxing) being part of the main premise.<br/><br/>This film although being evidently low in budget, is quite long but manages to entertain. This is especially true if your are into Thai culture and history or even Martial arts in general. There is plenty of action to be found here featuring lots of sword and Muay Thai fights. But if your expecting the high octane, fast paced action of Ong Bak you will be disappointed as this movie takes a much more practical approach to it&#39;s fight sequences. I found the story a little hard to fallow at times but that could just be a result of poor subtitles, overall the story was enough to keep me watching.<br/><br/>This movie turned out to be an interesting experience and I am glad to have it in my collection.

Centennial movie downloadmalayalam movie download Time Under Firehindi Cost of Living free downloadDr. Eggman's Ambition song free downloadArmageddon: Closer full movie in hindi free downloadthe Episode 9.4 downloadBhai Ho To Aisa tamil dubbed movie torrentKibou no kake-ra movie mp4 downloadthe Muling pagkikita hindi dubbed free downloadthe Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War full movie in hindi free downloadHeat 3 sub downloadGabi na, kumander download moviesGolgo 13 torrentGatchaman Crowds full movie online freeMurder Is a Drag full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Strangers 720pThe World of Don Camillo full movie in hindi free downloadBurrito's Little Helper Crouching Tigre, Hidden Dragon full movie download 1080p hdGet Your Sheep Together full movie in hindi 1080p downloaddownload The Cliff
Please log in to post a reply.